For repair all kind of metal. A metalic resin compound that hardens into a tough alloy without any need for measuring its two components. • Unlimited applications requiring a formable metal without heat.
• Hardens in 10 to 20 minutes even under water.
• Chemical and corrosion resistant.
• Can be machined, drilled, and tapped.
An extruded metal compound wherein both components are in direct contact with each other. A unique patented process inhibits the hardening reaction until the compound is squeezed and mixed.
• Crack or Leakage at water / chemical tank
• Leakage at water pipes
• Leakage welding
• Crack at casting
• Tapped / oversized bolt holes